WELCOME TO YEAR 4!
Year 4 Teaching Staff:
Miss Marshall, Miss Shanahan, Mr Benyon and Miss Shacklady
- Please note that our PE days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays this term. Children are expected to have their full PE kit in school everyday and will take it home at the end of each half term.
- Please can you ensure you read and sign the home school agreement in the front of your child's organiser. Organisers should be in school every day and go home every night. Your child's organiser will be checked in Friday for reads and will be signed by the class teacher or LSA.
- For information and photographs about our learning activities, please log on to the Seesaw account for your child's class.
Reading and Homework
- It is very important to hear your child read on a regular basis; therefore, the school requests that an adult hears each child read at least 3 times a week. When you hear your child read, please make sure that you record it in their organiser.
- Spellings are given out on Fridays and stuck into each child's organiser so that they can practise them at home. We practise the words in class each day before completing a spelling test on Friday.
- During the Autumn Term, Maths homework will be practising a particular times tables at home ready for a times tables test each Friday. Please see the homework schedule on the website, via Seesaw or in your child's organiser.