School Uniform at Granby Junior School
We are very proud of our children’s smart appearance. The basic school uniform consists of:
• a navy sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan;
• a white or pale blue shirt or Polo shirt;
• black or grey trousers or skirt;
• sensible footwear (no flip-flops or very open sandals for safety reasons when playing during break time);
• a plain white tee-shirt, black shorts and plimsoles for PE (please include socks if your child wears tights).
Plain sweatshirts and Polo shirts may also be worn as long as they are school colours. Please ensure that all clothing and belongings have your child’s name clearly marked.
Iron on School Badges
We are now able to give you the opportunity to purchase school badges which can be ironed on to most of your child’s school clothing. The cost per badge is only £1 and are available to buy from reception or via School Money. The supplier we have used are ‘Our SchoolBadge.co.uk.’ We hope that this will give parents the opportunity to buy basic uniform at their favourite store and take advantage of multi buy discounts instead of having to specially order uniform.