Granby Junior School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities
- To narrow the gap between the attainment of boys and girls in reading at the end of Key Stage 2
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after-school clubs and activities
- To allow equal access to information for all parents
- To ensure the school environment is accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors.
You can click on the links below to find out out more.