If you think a child may be at risk of harm please contact CALL DERBYSHIRE 01629 533190.
Early help means providing support to our children and families at Granby School as soon as a problem emerges, at any point in a child’s life.
We understand just how complicated family life can be. From time to time, there may be situations where you need some extra help and support.
If things are not right at home, please come and talk to us.
We can help in many ways.
Successful Early Help will mean:
- are physically and emotionally healthy
- are resilient and able to learn well
- are supported by their families, community and (when necessary) professionals in order to thrive
- live in safe environments
Parents and carers:
- support one another in the community
- know where to get help if needed
- have trusted relationships with school, community, other parents
- are well informed about how best to help their child development