During this time we have introduced special measures to keep all our children, staff and parent's safe.
• We ask that you take sensible precautions. Please note that you MUST let us know if your child will be absent from school for any reason. Follow the government guidelines with respect to making a decision about this.
• Please ensure that your child has their own refillable water bottle and this is named or clearly identifiable
• Ensure that good handwashing routines are in place when children leave the house and get home
• Keep you up to date with information received
• We are deep cleaning daily
• Ensure children are washing hands regularly either with soap and water or hand gel numerous times per day.
• Monitor children’s well-being/ health and let you know if we are worried about anyone
• Do our best to keep staffing in place- please understand that staff have their own health/ their families to consider and will need to act as they see fit
• We have hand delivered home learning packs to children who are self-isolating but still well enough to learn. We don’t expect parents to take on the teacher role, these learning packs are manageable and limit screen time. If you require further learning or assistance please contact your child's teacher via SeeSaw.
• We are cancelling any school events that involve large numbers of people this includes after school clubs, parents evening, assembly's and school plays.