A lot has happened over the holidays:
- We have created a new reception area to welcome our visitors and offer a waiting area.
- We have redecorated two of our Year 5 classrooms (Mrs Shelton and Mr Benyon's classrooms) and also a Y3 classroom (Mrs Douglas').
- We have created a conference room for meetings.
- We have put up some wonderful playground signs to create different playzones and give ideas for playtime games.
- We have created a finance office in our school house.
- We have increased security throughout the school.
- We've ordered some new signs which will be arriving shortly.
- The Sports England playground MUGA will be installed from 7th September.
- We've invested in new projectors for all our classrooms.
- We've invested in a new tracking system to help us as we move to 'Assessing without levels'.
We hope you like the changes we've made and would love to hear what you think. Please email us on email@example.com