Children In Need!
Today we wore non-school uniform and kindly gave a donation to raise money for Childen in Need. Thank you to everyone for your support! :)
During Maths we have been solving problems using coins! This was tricky but also fun!
Dan The Skipping Man!
Today we had a special visitor called Dan! He is the skipping man! We all showed off our skipping skills and some of were chosen to perform later on today in a show!
You can also find 'Dan The Skipping Man' on YouTube!
On Friday we wore blue to support anti-bullying! This week we will be talking about bullying.
Today was our second awards assembly in Y4. We would like to say a huge well done to Jude for his topic work and also to Caden for his super work in Maths! Anya and Molly received caring awards for being helpful and kind members of our class. Thank you girls for being so helpful and caring!
Traders and Raiders!
This half term our topic will be 'Traders and Raiders.' We will be learning all about the history of the Anglo Saxons and Vikings!
Take a look at what we have been up to so far by clicking the icon below.
We hope you had a great half term!
Today was our special awards assembly. We would like to say a huge congratulations to all of the children who received an award today!
Well done to Yasmin, who wrote a fantastic potion poem and well done to Emmi, who wrote an excellent play script!
Thank you to Morgan for being a caring friend and thank you Lexie, for being very helpful in the classroom!
Keep up the good work!
Our first topic in Year 4 is Potions. Take a look at what we have been up to so far by clicking the icon below!
Today Y3 and Y4 were treated to watch Keystrings which we really enjoyed! We learned about the history of music and we also heard the different sounds that the instruments make.
There was lots of singing, clapping and giggling!
The Selfish Giant!
The whole school were treated to a performance by 'Image Theatre' called The Selfish Giant which we all enjoyed!
WELCOME TO 4M!
We hope you all had a fantastic break and are looking forward to your time in Year 4!
Staying Safe Online
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.