Welcome to 4M
A warm welcome back to Granby to all the children in class 4M. This is going to be an exciting year of learning experiences.
Our topic for the first half of the Autumn term is already underway. I hope that everyone enjoyed our recent potion making day, pictures of which will follow shortly.
I know that we are all determined to do well in school this year and I have already been impressed with the excellent start we have made.
Please remember that all I ask, as your teacher, is that you do your best. Mrs Hyde and I are here to help you so let's work hard and have fun.
Staying Safe Online
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.